Thursday, February 01, 2007

More Bondage Fabric

I am thoroughly enjoying this exercise of folding and dyeing, then refolding and applying another colour, and so on. Here's some half-metre pieces I did last night, using Turkey Red, Golden Yellow and Navy. All 3 pieces have these colours on, but with different strengths of red and navy.

What shall I do with them now????? is the question.

It's a lovely day here for a change - this summer has been crap so far. Maybe February is going to be the good month we've been hoping for. I left work (the day job) before 10am as it was just too lovely to waste today being indoors. I'm not paid by the hour, I might add, so I can work whatever hours I choose.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

His Office, My Studio said...

WOW the colors and designs are great!

I love this technique and will give it a try when we have warmer weather here in Chicagoland.

Jen said...

Love this fabric! Jen

SeamRippstress said...

Gorgeous! I am going to try this if I can find Turkey Red. Your Bondage Fabric post is sure to attract an assortment of readers :)