Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Drat those little chicken feet

And here's the completed top. The shapes have all been sewn around, so when I assemble the quilt, I'll just do some minimal sewing around the blocks to hold it all together. Apologies for the blurry photo.

This week, I'm still in limbo. I'm doing a bit of work for my existing (and one potential)customers - this is for my "day job" that earns me my living - but there's not a lot happening at this time of year. Plus I've had a bug for over 2 weeks now and I'm still not 100%. The doctor thinks it's viral so nothing much I can do except wait for my throat and ear to return to normal.

Whatever that is.

4 comments:

Julie said...

The quilt looks great, lovely and livley. I hope you soon feel much better.

Nora and James McDowell said...

I love your happy chickens.
Do get healthy.
Think of us freezing in Canada as you enjoy your sunny south.
It's been 18 below Celsius, with snow, and wind, and staying warm and alive seems to keep us busy.
Nora

Sheila said...

I like the arrrangement of the blocks. And the black inner border stops the action nicely.

Helen said...

sorry to hear that this flu bug has caught you as well! Hope you're on top form very soon.
The chickens are lovely :D