Sunday, May 10, 2009

Class patterns

I'm putting together some samples for classes that I hope to teach through the local quilt shop. In addition to my original wallhanging designs, Monet's hexagons (above) and Reverberations (below), which I already have instructions for and samples of, I want to offer some other patterns.
So I've started to assemble Bento Boxes (below) in a mix of commercial and hand-dyed fabrics. I may also make another sample in a completely different range of colours - watch this space.

6 comments:

Françoise said...

Lovely colours!

loulee said...

I love Monets Hexagons.

Maggi said...

Love the colours. I have heard Bento Boxes mentioned somewhere else - is it a block pattern?

Julie said...

Your Reverberations quilt is beautiful and fascinating. Such vibrant fabrics.

Bee Magic Chronicles for Kids said...

Amazing fabric designs!

Sheila said...

Shirley, your colors are vibrant and wonderful. They feel very Summery.