Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year to all my blog readers

Here's a collection of images taken over the past couple of weeks while I've been on holiday. Above is the boy's quilt that I've made for my friend's 3 year old son. It's my own original design, and matches the 2 girls' ones I made late last year. The feature fabric has frogs on it, so I made the applique blocks with frogs, lizards and water lily pads.
Here are the bags that I've made.
A view of my garden from the side border on the east side of the house, looking towards the front. If you're somewhere covered in ice and snow at present, this might cheer you up.
And here are a couple of gratuitous shots of the poodles being twins. They need a trim before it gets really hot.

6 comments:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Thank for the sunshine into our lives! (though in truth, it's the dogs which bring the most joy, I can never see too many photos of them)

Julie said...

Your garden looks wonderful after all our snow :) and I love to see your poodles too.

Milly said...

Oh your garden does warm me up, and the poodles are adorable as always.

Janet said...

Happy new year to you and yours, too! LOVE that garden shot!

Françoise said...

Happy new year Shirley!

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about this theme. Thnx for sharing that data.
Joan Stepsen
Tech pharma