Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Doing the tourist bits

Today, Loulee and I went to Douglas, the island's largest centre (25,000 people).
This is on the Promenade, looking back at the lighthouse and where the ferries moor.

This is the lovely little room I'm staying in, complete with a gorgeous batik quilt made by Loulee. The computer won't let me rotate or move this photo, so it's out of order.

Some of the lovely old buildings on the Promenade.

The buildings opposite where Loulee and Tony live. That's a Cabbage Tree front right.





1 comment:

Janice said...

I'm so very jealous of you being on the gorgeous Isle of Man. We were there for the TT last year and spent some time with Lou and Tony. Aren't they just the loveliest people. Say "Hi" to them for me. I'm really enjoying looking at your photos and reminiscing. We will be back there for the TT next year. I can't wait.